Mystic Midterm - 2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner + Haunted Tour
Set on 20 acres of rolling green fields and with striking views of the Woodcock Mountains, Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick has a world of enchanting adventures waiting for your little ones this Halloween with a Mystic Midterm Break.
There is plenty of Halloween treats and trickery to be had at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick this year with hot chocolate, cookies and a Halloween themed Rad Family Welcome Bag for the kids on arrival. Full of fiendish fun, ghoulish games, colouring packs and sweet treats – the packs are always a big hit!
It’s all treats and no tricks at the fantastic Rad Family Kids Club with a range of activities on offer designed to entertain and engage children of all ages from the Base Camp kids room, transformed into a haunted house especially for the Halloween midterm. Activities include a ghost town scavenger hunt, creepy creatures, pumpkin painting, spooky storytelling, trick or treat treasure hunt, mystery clue hunt and spooktacular movie nights. To add to the magic, a fairy family have carved their homes into the woodland surrounding the hotel, so make sure to don your most sparkly pair of wings during your stay and see if you can spot them as you explore the outdoors.
From exploring and adventure to indoor entertainment children can enjoy an unforgettable adventure, all onsite at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick. Only a short drive from Limerick city, you’ll have the chance to discover some of the ghoulish history behind Medieval Limerick, with a haunted Halloween walking tour of Limerick’s haunted medieval quarters, suitable for the whole gang and available during the Halloween midterm. Not to mention a variety of local attractions in close proximity to the hotel, such as Thomond Park, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park and Limerick city centre.
- 2 Nights 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) sharing a family room.
- Super breakfast buffet each morning in Porters Restaurant
- Delicious dinner in Porters Restaurant for the whole family on one evening of choice.
- Halloween themed hot chocolate, cookies and Rad Family welcome pack on arrival for each child.
- Complimentary access to our fully supervised Global Explorers Kids Club (4 – 12 years). Available weekends and all school holidays.
- Haunted Halloween Walking Tour in association with the Limerick Civic Trust. Valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Opportunity to come on a walking tour of Limerick haunted medieval quarter. Tour running every day from 25th October to 2nd of September. Tour Time: 4pm (Advanced booking essential).
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities at Rain Spa & Leisure Club. Family swimming hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm).
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Preferential rates to top local attractions – Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle or Craggaunowen. Advanced booking required to avail of 20 % discount.
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Free WIFI
- Baby Sitting Service available on request, payable locally, advanced booking essential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 1st September 2019
- Booking end date: 2nd November 2019
- Valid for stays from 25th October to 2nd November 2019
- This package is available both midweek and weekends, subject to availability
- Halloween Walking Tour for the whole family. Opportunity to go on a walking tour of Limerick haunted medieval quarter. Tour running every day from 25th October to 2nd of November. Tour Times: 4pm. (Advanced booking essential, please see T&C’s)
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments. Pre-booking is required. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on brochure price only. Please contact the spa directly to book on +353 61 456299. Advance booking for spa treatments is recommended.
- Rad Family Kids Club Activity Schedule is weather permitting and subject to numbers.
- **FREE** Evening Meal for Children each day @ 5:30PM when they dine with the Kids Club (Meal outside of Kids Club are Chargeable).
- Rates based on 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 year) sharing a standard family room, includes VAT and is subject to a 2 nights stay, subject to availability. Standard family rooms include one double and two single beds (travel cot can be arranged on request).
- Larger family rooms available for 2 adults & 3 Kids sharing (1 double & 3 single beds) and interconnecting rooms to accommodate a family of up to 6 (2 double & 1 single bed in each room), additional costs will apply.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.