Overnight Spa Break
Escape, Relax & Indulge
Indulge in some much needed pampering with an overnight Spa Break for two from only €125 per person sharing at the 4 star Radisson Blu. The perfect place for mum and daughter to catch-up, a pair of friends to get-together, or a treat for that special someone.
Set on 20 acres of rolling green fields and with striking views of the Woodcock Mountains, the Radisson Blu Limerick is a peaceful haven that we know you won’t want to leave!
Your overnight accommodation in one of our luxurious bedrooms, is the perfect space to unwind. Complete with sumptuous soft furnishings, fluffy bathrobes, and slippers, you will have all the ingredients to achieve ultimate relaxation. Before awaking to a hearty breakfast the following morning.
This Package Includes:
- Luxurious overnight spa experience for 2 people sharing in one of our spacious guestrooms.
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers.
- Sparkling and Still Mineral Water in your room.
- Welcome gift from Rain Spa & Wellness Clinic with luxurious samples from our Elemis product range.
- Freshly prepared breakfast served in Porters Restaurant or delivered to your room.
- Let the pampering begin with a choice of three of the following treatments from our 20/20/20 Menu at Rain Spa, treatment time is 1 hour.
– 20 Minute Taster Facial
– 20 Minute Body Scrub
– 20 Minute Foot Massage
– 20 Minute Scalp Massage
- Completely refreshed, move onto our gorgeous tranquility suite for further relaxation and light refreshments.
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities.
Terms & Conditions:
- Package based on 2 people sharing
- Valid for stays until 31st December 2020
- Guest must book their spa treatments, fitness & leisure facilities in advance in order to avoid disappointment. Please contact the Rain Spa & Leisure directly to book on +353 61 456299.
- Please note, our thermal suite and outdoor hot tub areas are currently closed in line with government guidelines.
- Offer subject to availability
Given the current climate, we would like to reassure you that our new Caring For You policy will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety throughout your stay. These will be regularly updated on the above link, and a member of our team will also be in touch in advance of your visit, to ensure total peace of mind.