February Midterm Family Break
Embrace the Midterm Madness at Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick
Set on 20 acres of rolling green fields, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa in Limerick is a world away from school lunches and school uniforms, meaning a few days of fun await in Limerick city this February Midterm.
At Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick the fun starts at check-in with a Rad Family Welcome Bag packed with pictures to colour, games to play and treats to enjoy, always a big hit and is sure to keep the little ones entertained while you begin to unwind.
The fantastic Global Explorers Kids Club is the ultimate break from routine with a range of activities designed to entertain and engage children of all ages with jam packed fun, including Animal Magic, Arts & Crafts, Fairy Garden, Kids Yoga, Ninja Training Camp and Movie Night. From outdoor exploration with tennis and basketball to indoor entertainment children can enjoy an unforgettable adventure, all onsite at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick.
During your stay enjoy a refreshment in the inviting Quench Bar, a bite to eat in the award-winning Porter’s Restaurant or an indulgent treatment in the Rain Spa and Leisure Club. With Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa, Limerick just a stone’s throw away from all the fun-filled family attractions that the region has to offer, take a visit to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Thomond Park, King John’s Castle, Red Viking Tour, or the Limerick Museum during your stay.
In the evening, with the explorers suitably entertained at the Global Explorers Kids Club where they can enjoy dinner with their new friends followed by activities, the grown-ups can enjoy a relaxing three course dinner and catch up in Porters Restaurant. Or, dine with all the family where the little ones can choose from their favourite kid-friendly dishes from the dedicated Kids Menu at Porters Restaurant.
- 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) sharing a family room.
- Super breakfast buffet each morning in Porters Restaurant
- A delicious 3-course dinner on one evening for two adults at Porters Restaurant while the kids are entertained at the Rad Family Kids Club.
- Rad Family Welcome Bag on arrival for each child.
- Complimentary access to our fully supervised Global Explorers Kids Club (4 – 12 years).
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities at Rain Spa & Leisure Club. Family swimming hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm).
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Preferential rates to top local attractions – Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle or Craggaunowen. Advanced booking required to avail of 20 % discount.
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Free WIFI
- Baby Sitting Service available on request, payable locally, advanced booking essential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 4th January 2020.
- Booking end date: 23rd February 2020.
- Valid for stays from the 14th until 23rd February 2020.
- This package is available both midweek and weekends, subject to availability
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa treatments. Pre-booking is required. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on brochure price only. Please contact the spa directly to book on +353 61 456299. Advance booking for spa treatments is recommended.
- Rad Family Kids Club Activity Schedule is weather permitting and subject to numbers.
- **FREE** Evening Meal for Children each day @ 5:30PM when they dine with the Kids Club (Meal outside of Kids Club are Chargeable).
- Rates based on 2 adults & 2 children (Under 16 year) sharing a standard family room, includes VAT and is subject to a 1 or 2 nights stay, subject to availability. Standard family rooms include one double and two single beds (travel cot can be arranged on request).
- Larger family rooms available for 2 adults & 3 Kids sharing (1 double & 3 single beds) and interconnecting rooms to accommodate a family of up to 6 (2 double & 1 single bed in each room), additional costs will apply.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.