Caring For You is our response at the Radisson Blu Limerick to ensure we along with our guests, colleagues and suppliers all adapt to hospitality’s new normal. When your desire to travel, dine, and unwind returns, Caring For You is our guarantee to you that we are prepared to safely and warmly welcome you back.
Our Caring For You programme includes detailed Health & Safety protocols which have been developed in line with HSE, government, and Irish Hotel Federation guidelines, and will be implemented in advance of our reopening on 20 July 2020. These detailed protocols focus on health and hygiene in all aspects of a hotel and restaurant operations. In addition, we will be implementing some new innovations and services, to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable and relaxing as it ever was.
Some guidelines will be highly visible throughout our hotel, others will be combined into our service offerings, and many others in the back-of-house will even go invisible to your eye. In all cases, the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Radisson Blu Limerick with new norms of safety and peace of mind.
Check-in & out
- Visible markings will guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
- Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
- Vigorous and frequent cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout our hotel.
- Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the hotel at every necessary location.
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
- Doorways will be left open where allowed to reduce contact, and elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need.
- A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout.
- All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness.
- Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; Used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
- Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms and replaced by our complimentary PressReader App which grants you access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines via your own personal devices.
- Guest directories will be replaced with digital versions to reduce unnecessary clutter.
- All dining services will now have the option of in-room and takeaway, in addition to table service in our restaurant and bar.
- Buffet services will be replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention.
- Menus will be removed from tables, and replaced by menu boards, screens or digital versions to minimise contact.
- A reduced number of tables will be placed in zigzag patterns to ensure social distancing and avoid guests facing each other.
- Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments, placemats and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left. Tabletops and chair arms will also be disinfected after each seating.
- An enhanced educational and training program for all employees will run continuously, to ensure the utmost levels of safety and security throughout all areas of our operations.
- Any local health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to by our teams across all departments from guest services to back-of-house and kitchens.
- A robust handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 60 minutes, with records kept.