Caring For You is our new guest care programme at the Radisson Blu Limerick to ensure we all adapt to hospitality’s new norms. When our doors reopen and your desire to travel, dine and unwind returns, Caring For You is our guarantee that we are prepared to safely and warmly welcome you back.
Our Caring For You programme includes detailed Cleaning, Sanitising and Health & Safety protocols. These have been developed in line with HSE, government and Irish Hotel Federation guidelines, and have also received Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter accreditation. In addition, we have implemented some new innovations, to ensure your time with us is as enjoyable and relaxing as it ever was.
Some guidelines are highly visible throughout our hotel, others are combined into our service offerings, and many others in the back-of-house even go invisible to your eye. In all cases, the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at the Radisson Blu Limerick with new norms of safety and peace of mind.
Check-in & out
- Visible markings guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our colleagues observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
- Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts are encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals are disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key Cards are disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
- Vigorous and frequent cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout our hotel.
- Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the hotel and we are using the highest quality sanitiser in all areas.
- Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
- Doorways are left open where allowed to reduce contact, and elevator usage is monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need.
- A comprehensive cleaning and sanitising programme is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival, with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout.
- All additional furnishings and non-essential items are also removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness. We understand rooms may appear a bit bare, however these changes have been made with the highest levels of guest care and safety in mind.
- Linens are being handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination. Used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
- Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms and replaced by our complimentary PressReader App which grants you access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines via your own personal devices.
- Our Guest Directory and Room Service Menus have been replaced with digital versions to reduce unnecessary clutter. QR Codes are in place on mirrors, for you to scan and gain immediate access to all necessary hotel information.
- All dining services now have the option of in-room dining, in addition to table service in our restaurant and bar.
- Buffet services have been replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention.
- Menus have been removed from tables, and replaced by QR Code stickers, for you to scan and view menus from your mobile phone. Laminated versions of our menus, which are cleaned after each use, will also be available on request.
- Our service team are all wearing face coverings to afford you the maximum levels of comfort and peace of mind.
- A reduced number of tables will be placed in zigzag patterns to ensure social distancing and avoid guests facing each other.
- Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments, placemats and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left. Tabletops and chair arms will also be disinfected after each seating.
- Our hotel bar is fully open and serving a full range of high-quality food and beverages.
Good news, our Global Explorers Kids Club will operate, and we look forward to entertaining your little ones on their summer holidays! Places will be limited as we will need to operate under physical distancing requirements, however our team of highly trained employees are ready to ensure your kids make the most of their time with us. We are working on innovative ways to utilise our fabulous outdoor spaces and have back up plans in place in the event of a rainy day. Booking on arrival at the hotel will be essential and subject to availability.
Our swimming pool will be fully open and accessible to our hotel guests. We will have to control the number of people in the pool under Government guidelines however our dedicated leisure teams will be able to discuss the best time to come to ensure you have as much fun as possible when staying with us. Any restrictions on kids’ timings will be lifted initially so you and your family will have the whole day to enjoy time in our pools.
Steamrooms, Saunas & Jacuzzis
Unfortunately, due to social distancing restrictions our steam rooms, Saunas and Jacuzzi’s will remain closed for the time being. As soon as we can re-open these, we will let you know.
Gym & Leisure Centre
Our gym and leisure centre are reopen. Our teams have spaced out our gym equipment and our gym classes comply with indoor capacity limits and all physical distancing guidelines. We are also looking at innovative ways to help you exercise and achieve your fitness goals in our outdoor spaces.
Our Spa will re-open on the 23rd July. However, there are ongoing discussion with the government so this re-opening date may be brought forward and we will update you via our social media channels as soon as we receive this update. We are currently revising our treatment menus in line with Government physical distancing guidelines and coming up with innovative ways to hep you relax and be pampered. Our dedicated Spa team look forward to welcoming you back as soon as we can.
- An enhanced educational and training program for all employees will run continuously, to ensure the utmost levels of safety and security throughout all areas of our operations.
- Any local health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to by our teams across all departments from guest services to back-of-house and kitchens.
- A robust handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 60 minutes, with records kept.
We have made a lot of changes to the way we operate in order to offer you the highest levels of comfort and peace of mind whilst enjoying your stay with us. This has been challenging, and our employees have all undergone extensive retraining to adapt to the new norms. Please bear with us if things are not quite as they used to be as we continue to adapt to this new, ever changing and challenging environment.